We cannot thank you all enough for being there with us through our ten year journey that started in 2006 to fight against discrimination in all forms. Today, we have children from the Andaman & Nicobar islands, Jammu & Kashmir and Manipur studying in some of the top schools and colleges in the country.
While we have always welcomed donations, The Foundation has always been known by its auctions of world class memorabilia. This year we have curated a collection of sporting memorabilia (and one really amazing piece of literary memorabilia donated by Ruskin Bond) of the highest order. Every piece is unique and can be exchanged for a fixed donation amount offline.
Here is the list of memorabilia:
• Haile Gebrselassie: Autographed Shoes
• Prakash Padukone: Signed Racquet
• Dhanraj Pillay: Autographed Jersey
• Vishwanathan Anand: Signed Chess Boards
• Ajit Pal Singh: Japan Tour, Autographed Blazer,1966
• B. S. Bedi And S. Venkataraghavan: Autographed Cricket Balls
• Mahesh Bhupathi: Autographed T-Shirt, Cap
• Ruskin Bond: Manuscripts
• Steve Ovett: Running Vest, European Championship, 1986
• ICC Cricket World Cup, 2003: Team Autographed Bats
All the proceeds will go towards The Foundation. All donations will be tax exempted under 80G. All payments must be paid in cheques.
If interested or if you have any questions, please contact Anokhi Parikh on 9870989835 or firstname.lastname@example.org