1. Where and when will the ASCCSA 2017 take place?
ASCCSA'17 will take place at Y. B. Chavan Centre, Nariman Point, Mumbai on May 5th & 6th, 2017 between 9 am to 5 pm. The pre-seminar workshops will be held on May 3rd & 4th, 2017 between 9 am to 5 pm at YMCA International House, Mumbai Central, Mumbai.
2. How can I attend the ASCCSA 2017?
Please fill in the registration form on Registration form. Once you have submitted your conference registration form, a confirmation note will be sent. Please register for the seminar only once. For pre-seminar workshops, please check the dates in case you register for more than one workshops, as each day will host see two simultaneous workshops.
3. Do I have to pay for the seminar?
No, the seminar is free to attend but you must register. The pre-seminar workshops are charged.
4. Can I register for the conference online?
5. How can I pay the pre-seminar workshop fees?
You can pay the workshop fee via cheque / bank draft / online transfer. Your attendance will not be confirmed until payment is received at the organiser’s end. Please find the bank details at the bottom of Registration page. PLEASE PAY REGISTRATION FEES FOR WORKSHOPS ONLY AFTER RECEIVING CONFIRMATION MAIL FROM THE FOUNDATION.
6. Do I need to select which workshops I want to attend prior to the conference?
Yes, attendees are required to select their workshops prior to the conference. All registrations are on a first-come, first-served basis and will only be confirmed once the registration fees is paid in full.
7. If I sign up now and cannot attend the conference, can you refund the fees paid?
Request for refunds should be made in writing before May 1st , 2017. Refunds will be subjected to an administrative charge, which is to be borne by the registrant. Bank charges that occur will also have to be borne by the registrant.
8. Can I change the sessions I registered for?
Yes, sessions can be changed subject to availability. However, any difference in fees between the sessions originally registered for and replacement sessions will not be refunded. Any shortfall in fees must be paid for before attendance is confirmed.
9. How many people from one organisation can attend each workshop?
Only a limited number of people per organisation are allowed for each workshop. If you are an organisation and wish to nominate more than 2 employees for a workshop, please contact the team at firstname.lastname@example.org .
10. I just sent the registration form to you. Can you send me a confirmation immediately?
The organisers will require approximately 3 working days to acknowledge your registration. Confirmations for pre-seminar workshops will be sent later.
11. What meals are provided at the seminar?
Lunch will be provided on all days (seminar and pre-seminar). Tea will be served in the morning and at the end of the day of all days.
12. Will you be making my travel and accommodation arrangements?
Attendees will have to make their own travel and stay arrangements. Our team will be happy to assist you in planning for travel and stay close to the venue. However, the cost will be borne by the participants. Please check our travel page for options.
13. How far are the two venues?
14. Can I stay at the venue?
YMCA has a guest house where you can stay, subject to availability. Y.B. Chavan Centre has no accommodation option.